Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Don't take away my guns!

I saw a post this morning about guns that really got me going. Not because I disagree with the person but because what he was saying makes so much sense! Then I get on Facebook and see this..


And I was inspired to write! I get so frustrated with stupid people who are like "Guns kill people!" No guns don't kill people, the person holding the guns kill people. If we are going to say guns kill people, then spoons are making everyone else fat. Or it's the cars fault.

I read an article a couple days ago about a little girl that shot herself with her daddy's gun. Thankfully she lived but now everyone is like "guns are bad!" or "remove all guns" or "no more guns!" Please tell me you're fucking kidding??? Why should I lose the right to my guns because one dumbass left his gun loaded and sitting out where there were children around??

There are so many things wrong with that! First it's not my fault he was clearly never taught gun safety! If you are going to have a gun you don't leave it loaded with the safety off, and second you don't leave it lying around where your little kid could pick it up and shoot herself!! DUH!!!

I just get so frustrated. In this other post I read this morning the author wrote about how some guy shoved another guy into a subway train or something like that. I don't really remember the whole story, but my point is that the author brought up a good point. We aren't making trains or hands illegal! I decided to post a link to the post I'm talking about! He had so many good points, and I think you should probably just go read it for yourself!

That's the article that I was reading that got me all fired up! I just get so frustrated at ignorant people that think that everyone should lose their rights to have and own guns because a couple of idiots don't know how to use them, or are killing people with them. It doesn't make it easier to kill people.. people are so fucked up in the head they will find a way no matter what. Stop blaming the guns and start blaming the right people!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching a dramatic shift in where somebody else is always responsible and so many people get onto band wagons to get one thing or another regulated. Yet, the end of all of this means that some day there will be no freedoms whatsoever because everything will have become so regulated, we won't even be able to leave our own homes?

    I know this is a terribly slippery slope, but when I was a kid, if I did something wrong, I got a smack on the behind. It wasn't abuse, just that a lesson that there were repercussions for doing something wrong. I followed the rules because I didn't like getting smacked on the ass! It didn't take long to learn some common sense. I think a lot of people lack common sense these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree with you 100% and I agree, guns can be dangerous, but to take away my rights cuz some idiot left his lying around? No way, and you're right about getting smacked on the ass! My mom used to have a paddle that she used when I was in trouble, I learned real quick... I think that not only do people lack common sense but they are too afraid to stand up for what they believe in. Just cuz the government says something, doesn't always make it the right thing to do.

      Delete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    Thus that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site :: I agree with that

    ReplyDelete