Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful Day 21

I know I haven't been doing these every day, but I would have to say I don't think I could be more thankful than I am right now! I am sitting in N's room, watching Hancock while he is at work.. I know it soudns so lame, but really I just feel so lucky! I am more blessed than some people, for instance my feet hit the ground this morning, I have a roof over my head, and I have family and friends who love me.. I was sitting here talking to N's roommate and was just thinking how lucky I am!!

Today just feels like the perfect day and nothing can go wrong! Now don't get me wrong, I know that isn't the case, it never works like that, but that's okay! Today I am taking N's little sister R to see the newest Twilight movie, and we are going to go to lunch, and then back to their parents house to hang out until they get home! I am so excited, not to see the movie exactly but that I have been blessed to have a boyfriend whose family actually wants to spend time with me.. granted I couldn't take her if it wasn't for N so I have to make sure to thank him because I don't have enough money to go to lunch and a movie, but that's just one more thing to be thankful for! I know it doesn't seem like much, but I was in a writing mood, and I'm also in a very chipper happy mood!

Just remember: God took time to wake you up this morning, take the time to thank him!

No comments:

Post a Comment