Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting my feet wet

Never done this sort of thing before, but I don't have many friends, nor do I even have time for friends. Thought maybe this would be a good way to get out some of the things that I'm thinking. Maybe go back in the future and see how far I've come! I'm not sure if anyone will even follow me, but someone once told me "you write it, the will come." Who the hell even knows what that means? I sure don't! I don't really care either, that's something I should probably do, start caring more. Oh well, life goes on right? That's probably not the best attitude in the world to have, but w/e right? Guess this is a good start... I'm starting to ramble, it's kind of annoying.

1 comment:

  1. You will discover that blogging is the best therapy in the world, and one by one you will find a caring bunch of folks here. Welcome to the blogsphere, it is a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete