Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trust

Came across this photo and was shocked at how incredibly true it is! The sad thing is that even if it's someone else it's still hard to trust them because all you can think about is how they might hurt you.. In my case I can't seem to get over the fact that even though N and J are two completely different people, J really hurt me, and I keep expecting N to do the exact same thing. Makes it really hard to trust someone. But what's trust without a little bit a faith?? Earlier I posted that people need to spend every day as if it is their last and live in the moment. It's kind of the same thing with trust as well, you can't judge everyone on the mistakes that one person made, and you can't punish the person you're with now because of something someone else did. I'm trying to give N the benefit of the doubt and I gave him all my trust, but that leaves me feeling all vulnerable and scared. This whole being with someone and feeling happy is a new feeling that scares the crap out of me. But I've already gone there and blogged about that so I won't do that!

I guess what this completely pointless blog was about was that yes trust is like paper and once it is crumpled it can't be perfect. But only with that person. You need to take a leap of faith and trust the people that haven't given you a reason not to. If you look for things to go wrong things will go wrong and get turned upside down. You need to look toward positive things, keep your head up and try your hardest to keep a smile on your face! :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't find this post pointless at all! Trust is such a fragile thing, and as you pointed out, once the damage is done, things can be smoothed over but never returned to their original state. You've figured out the most important thing though, that just because we have learned that some people can't be trusted, doesn't mean that all people aren't to be trusted or believed. That's really hard, to open ourselves up to the possibility of having trust betrayed again, but I can assure you that good, caring, trustworthy people are out there to be found. It's worth that leap of faith. I like your attitude! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive thinking is positive, agreed.

    ReplyDelete