Monday, October 15, 2012

Just a rant!

This blog will be nothing but me bitching and complaining to be honest. I posted a status on Facebook and of course the one person that it had absolutely NOTHING about had to try and make it about her! L is a 31 year old woman who is throwing a tantrum like a two year old on Facebook right now because I posted one status that had nothing to do with her... I was her maid of honor but apparently I stabbed her in the back and now she doesn't want anything to do with me and she fired me from her job. And I'm supposed to know what she's thinking by how her mood has changed around me. This woman is bipolar, maybe not literally but that's how she acts. She can feel on top of the world and be super happy and everyone around her is happy and then one little thing goes wrong.. her bf doesn't order what she thinks he should at the fast food joint, or her son doesn't want to put his coat on, or I decided I was going to go out of town for a weekend that's two weeks away. I lived with her and did everything for her over this summer, I went out of my way, I literally had no social life what so ever because I was watching her two kids. And now I'm the bad person because I hurt her feelings and she can't handle it. I'm so fed up with it. I just don't know what to do anymore..

On a good note, as crazy as this sounds I'm so glad I decided to blog, I'm getting all my frustrations out here, and yes no one is reading this, but I really don't care! It feels great to have a place to vent that no one can judge, or yell, or tell me what I'm thinking of is wrong. It's such a good way to get my anger out! This way maybe I can get my thoughts in order before I talk about what ever it is that is bothering me. I'm not the best at communicating, my past relationship was based on me being quiet, I was never allowed to argue or state my opinion so I just sat there and never said anything! I hated it, and now that I'm allowed to talk it's weird that I might actually be able to tell someone how I feel and why what he did made me upset! On another good note he comes home in a week! I'm thrilled!! I cannot wait to see him! Well now that I got my little childish rant out of my system I can crack open a cold one and head to bed in a good mood!



1 comment:

  1. It sounds to me like L is angry because she no longer has free live-in daycare! Who needs friends like this? FB provides a forum for way too much personal drama. If it continues, use that handy "unfriend" button and move on! You are right about your blog being a great place to rant, why not? We are all friends but strangers here, and in that there is safety and support! It is far better to vent than to hold it in and then explode all over the place, that gets really messy! Clean up on aisle 7 please! :-)

    ReplyDelete