Monday, October 15, 2012

Jealousy is a funny thing

Is it just me or does anyone else think that jealous people do some crazy ass things! It depends on who the jealous person is, but the end result is pretty much the same.. they do strange things and act dumb and say stupid shit!

For example, I've known L for over a year now, I started babysitting for her in September of last year, and she is the most jealous person I have ever met in my life. Not even joking. She's jealous of everyone, the people she works with, K the other lady I babysit for, everyone! The other day I was at K's house dealing with the kids and talking to her about my day and L texted me and said "if you want to get paid you need to come over here, I am feeling betrayed." She feels betrayed because she thinks I'm spending too much time over here with K and she thinks that I don't like her anymore. I can't believe her. I spend more time over here because my schedule fits perfectly with K's and not at all with L's. Anyways, back to where I was going with this, today she asked me to babysit for her on Wednesday, well I told her that was my only day to sleep in and I would be back on campus in my dorm. She responded with "well fine, I guess I will find someone else to babysit for me since you don't like me anymore." She's got that right!! She treats me like shit! I bend over backwards for this woman, I have babysat for her for basically pennies a day and she probably owes me $350 all together from all the work I've done for her, yet you can bet I won't be getting that money and I won't bug her about it cuz that's how I am. But now all this is starting and I refuse to be walked over anymore. It's driving me crazy and I'm sick of always being the bad person for having a life! She yelled at me cuz next weekend I am going back to my hometown to go hunting with a friend and the weekend after N is coming back home from work!!

Speaking of N, he is a darling, this man has made my life so much better in the few short weeks that I've known him! He works for a travelling company (not really sure what he does exactly) and he's out of state right now! And it really really sucks! Back to the topic of jealous.. M who is my best friend and is in love with me and lives in Oklahoma.. he is so jealous of N its crazy. I'm so sick of hearing about how much better he could treat me than N. He said that there isn't a difference with N working out of state and being gone all the time and him living in a different state. I told him of course there was, at least with N he comes home. M said he could buy plane tickets and come see me, but for what a weekend every month? Maybe its just me but that seems crazy, and will get really expensive really fast. Besides I am head over heels for N! This guy treats me like a princess, and I couldn't be more lucky to have a guy! I don't think I could invent a better guy for me than N! He is amazing! But that's not what this is about! This is about how jealousy makes people say and do crazy things.. so back to M and his jealousy issue.. he has found a college that has his program, in my state... he wants to move all the way from Oklahoma... 15 hours away so that he can be with me instead of N. When I told him this was a bad idea and it would never work, and he doesn't want to move that far away from his family. Currently he is no longer speaking to me because he loves me more than a friend and he wants to be with me and I'm not giving him a fair chance.. he won't be calling me any time soon that's for sure!

Well I think that's all for now, I should probably stop my rant. I know, I know, this is my blog and I could probably go on for hours with this petty bullshit! But I won't. Just think about it before you say something that could be out of jealousy, it hurts to be walked all over.. don't do it!

1 comment:

  1. Jealousy brings out the very worst in people! The sad thing is that what is said and done in a fit of jealousy can't be retracted or undone. Surround yourself with people who don't try to push others out of your life, or possess you or control your time. True friends encourage, support, and uplift, but they never, ever try to control!

    ReplyDelete